- Join a global giant in the recycling industry;
- Help delver 3 large equipment installation projects;
- Must have a proven track record in delivering project successfully;
About the employer:
Our client is a global giant with a passion for revolutionising the recycling industry. With clients across the corporate, private and government sectors, they have managed to become a market leader. If you are looking for that next step in a corporate business environment then this could be for you.
- Project planning, scheduling and delivery.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Managing project costs.
- Tracking and communicating project issues and risks.
- Organising project team meetings and recording minutes.
- Liaising with suppliers and site teams
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Provide training and system support as required
- Generating project status reports
- Any relevant project management qualification and/or 5 year + project management experience will be considered.
- Advanced Excel (eg macros).
- Strong coordination/organisation skills
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
Work Rights & Salary & Location
- Must have Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship;
- Position is based in the Inner West
How to apply:
Apply online, applications must include an updated detailed word cv. Welcome to call 72 hours after the application has been submitted - Vern - 0449 229 194
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....