- Full time career opportunity for a Manufacturing Project Manager;
- International Medical Device company;
- Minum 3 years experience in the Manufacturing;
This is a great opportunity for a Manufacturing Project Manager to lead new innovative medical device products. You will be working closely with a team of 25 people where you will be responsible for planning and project managing the delivery of new medical device manufacturing projects.
Objectives of this Role
Your main focus will be to plan, track and project management the manufacturing for new medical devices.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manufacturing Process Development of full scale project
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines, ensuring on time delivery
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of result
- Quality and Risk Controlling
Skills and Qualifications
- A Trade or Degree qualification in Engineering, mechatronic experience will be of great advantage;
- Must has worked on complexed device manufacturing that has a large amount of small parts
- Experience in new product development
- Full understanding of Manufacturing Process Development, Analytics and Risk Management and quality control.
Work Rights & Salary
- Must have Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship;
- Salary ($100,000 - $145,000) negotiable depending on experience;
How to apply:
Apply online, applications must include an updated detailed word cv. Welcome to call 72 hours after the application has been submitted - Vern - 0449 229 194
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....