Our client is a national, not-for-profit organisation that delivers high quality, accessible and affordable housing for people who struggle to find a suitable home in Australia’s challenging private market. The organisation provides support across Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, New South Wales and West Australia with a large portfolio of properties and tenants. Due to significant growth of the past 18 months the organisation is currently looking for a well versed Project Manager to join the supportive team in Victoria.
You will be responsible for ensuring strong, effective project management practice. Working across the organisation you will have a focus on the organisation's property development and assets management projects.
As a practical leader and expert in project delivery, you will provide advice, guidance and education on best practice project management. You will support the Commercial function of the organisation as they continue to strengthen their project management capability through an exciting period of growth.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications Project Management, Planning, Social Sciences, Management or other related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in leading strategic projects using best practice project management methodologies and frameworks
- Strong ability to develop project team members
- A sound knowledge of project management techniques and experience in the planning, tracking and delivery of projects is essential.
- You will have high level conceptual, analytical and communication skills which will be used extensively while establishing the Project Management Office as a discrete function.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Great problem-solving skills
- Opportunities for career development
- Great culture and environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary package along with living expenses allowance
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, simply hit the ‘apply now’ tab on the advert, or call Louise de Gier (0449 238 663) or email email@example.com to discuss your suitability
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....