Project Manager is currently required for a 12 months contract to manage the delivery of a new Transport Management Solution across the business. This will involve managing a technical team as well as a vendor
You will also be required to perform the following:
- Define the strategy and approach to the project to ensure delivery of scope to budget and timelines.
- Lead the team through all phases of the project, from evaluation through to Implementation, ensuring robust planning, budgeting, risk identification, and management.
- Ensure a robust project plan is developed and baselined to lock in budgets, estimates to complete, and agreed deliverables – with relevant success criteria defined.
- Aligning stakeholders on project objectives, timelines, budgets and resource needs.
- Stakeholder engagement and communication to ensure visibility to progress, risks, issues, and financials on a regular basis as dictated by project cadence.
- Manage, forecast, monitor, control, and report on program/project financials to ensure close management of expenditure and appropriate capture of benefits.
- Identify and document potential risks to projects and change requests and develop effective control strategies to minimise these risks.
To be successful in this position you will be a highly experienced Project Manager who has managed the delivery of Transport Management Solutions through the full project lifecycle. You will also have previous experience working in the logistics or supply chain industry. Prior experience in managing vendors and technical teams is also a requirement. Excellent negotiation, communication and stakeholder engagement skills are a must.
Apply now using the link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....