About the company:
We are currently working with a mid tier contractor who specialise in road construction. Our client works on projects across the greater Queensland region. They pride themselves on their professionalism and the quality of their work in delivering complex and challenging projects.
About the role:
Their is a requirement for a Project Manager to construct and strengthen roads over $10 Million value. They have recently secured several stabilisation and intersection upgrade projects, and have need of an additional person to join their business. Part of this role would include design and construction, and we are looking for someone with relevant experience. Another duty of this role would be assisting in the tendering and winning of future works between jobs.
Duties for this role include:
- Developing the scope of works for projects and being involved in the implementation and providing technical support
- Managing a team of Project Engineers
- Project forecasting and planning - Cost control & financial outcome responsibility
- Procurement and supervision of subbies
- Ensuring all HSE objectives are met
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a Project Manager of projects with a budget of over $10/15 million on a TMR projects
- Experienced with both design and construction of TMR projects
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and non verbal - in dealing with clients and contractors
- A positive, go getter attitude – someone who is driven to succeed with their career
- High base salary with super and vehicle
- Attractive uplifts when on roster
- Bonus incentives on successfully completed projects
If you feel you meet the criteria required please apply now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....