One of Randstad's civil Division key contractors in QLD have engaged us to source an experienced Project Manager to work on newly awarded Regional Road TMR projects DIDO from the sunshine coast. - Their Pipeline of work is extensive for years to come.
They are a reputable civil outfit with some excellent long standing relationships in place with ongoing projects.
Randstad have exciting opportunities for Project Manager / Senior Project Managers who want to settle and grow professionally with this company with a view to move into an operations role with the company, they focus highly on development and career progression, their General Manager believes in this strongly and will make sure you get the best mentorship available. They believe in work life balance / family values / flexible working rosters.
Duties will include:
- Working Closely with the company Directors & Project Team ensuring timely, Safe, cost effectivedeliveryof newly awarded TMR projects
- Dealing with local authorities - client side
- Contract values $15m-$25m
- Managing Project team / Engineers / Supervisors
- Management of subcontractors and construction delivery
- Scope of works - Bulk Earthworks, Overtaking lanes, Bridges, Pavement Construction, Utilities, Stabilisation
- Ensuring all site activities and operational delivery is performed in accordance with HSE legislation
- Planning, scheduling, and budgeting, as well as progress and cost reporting
- Quality Assurance of construction delivery
To be considered for this opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
degree Civil Engineering
- degree qualified Civil Engineering
- Minimum 7+ years post graduate experience with proven Project Management road infrastructure experience
- TMR / RMS Experience essential
- Bulk Earthworks Roadworks, Services, Drainage and Bridges over taking lanes
- Proven track record of compliance and safety
- Understanding and experience in self performing and sub contract works
- Be able to cost and plan works effectiveley
- Excellent communication skills
If you want to join a company who are growing with an extensive pipeline of road infrastructure projects - and who will give you autonomy and let you take ownership of your own work then this company is ideal for you
If you feel you meet the criteria required or would like to know more please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org 0403 494544
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....