- Diversified construction company - new build, refurb and minor works
- Repeat private clients who provided guaranteed and sustainable workload
- Handy offices readily accessible from city, northern and western suburbs
- PM role where you will be overseeing 3-4 minor works projects - building upgrades, heavy maintenance and defect rectification.
- You will be supported by a longstanding roving SM on these projects but will take the lead in client management, administration and project reporting
- Tertiary or trade qualified with strong building knowledge and exceptional administration and organisational skills.
- A track record in financial control of projects
- Ability in working in a systems based environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and project stakeholder
What’s on offer
- A salary package up to $160k pkg + fuel card dependent upon experience
- Stable and manageable workload
- An collaborative and enjoyable workplace that shares success
How to apply
- Use the links below to apply via Randstad’s website
- Or email your application direct to email@example.com
- For an informal chat about the role please call Neil Powell on 0432 538 193
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.