Winter 2021 and this specialist growing business has had a great start to 2021, in a market that has been some what turbulent in the midst of an International Pandemic. They are well respected and a solid identity in regional NSW and the Sydney build space winning many awards within their respective niche working for large industrial and commercial Clients.
You will take full ownership of the project supervising site activities and delegating as necessary. Ideally you will have direct experience in steel and precasting for a similar commercial, industrial or residential builder on projects over $2 million. You will possess a pleasing portfolio working for Australian recognised Contractors and over 5 years experience working on similar build projects in Regional NSW or the Local Sydney arena.
- Preparing programmes
- Financial Reporting
- Adherence to BCA standards
- Site Inspections, establishment and testing.
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Client Care
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
- You will have a minimum of 5 year’s experience working on similar projects ideally for a Tier 2 or 3 Builder from the Sydney or Wollongong Market.
- Professional delivery of industrial end to end projects
- Knowledge of construction – including steel and precast – and building codes and regulations
- On-site construction experience
- Commitment to safety and quality compliance
- Multi-project planning and coordination
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Great communicator
- Ability to work with Site Managers, sub-contractors and Contracts Administrators
- Manage project budgets
- Ability to problem solve
- Willing to travel across NSW
- Working knowledge of Office 365, Teams, Sharepoint
- Working knowledge of Procore or similar would be an advantage.
- You will be highly motivated and ambitious with drive and passion in a leadership capacity.
- Confident and looking to exceed in all facets of your work. Delivering on time and on Budget.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Computer – Use of Microsoft Project
- A “can do” positive attitude and confidence.
- Good management approach.
Ideally you have Construction Management or Building diploma but relevant experience working for competitors will be acknowledged and shortlisted on a case by case basis.
Culture & Benefits:
This firm is very focussed on their staff, encouraging constant development, training and promotion. Well being is also very much key to their success, their staff are very positive, take things in their stride and can see a humorous side even in pressurised circumstances.
In return you can expect a generous salary package an opportunity to really drive their Wollongong’s office success moving forward.
They are very much a builder that rewards their employees for their hard work, investing in their well being, providing extended leave entitlement, corporate fun days and Team building events.
To apply or discuss in confidence this role, please send your application in word format to Hannah Lovelock: E: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org T: 02 9233 9909
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.