My Client is a privately owned national Australian company that has an extensive track record of delivering successful projects in NSW, VIC & WA. They have grown from strength to strength, even in this challenging climate and now are investing in the Melbourne office heavily to grow the team.
They specialise in commercial fit out, building refurbishment and construction management and deliver projects ranging from $100,000 to $5 million. Founded in 2003, they have established a reputation for outstanding service, quality and reliability.
If you are a proven Project Manager with experience working in the Fit out and Refurb space at the moment and you’re looking to advance your skill set with challenging and rewarding projects, I strongly suggest that you apply now!
Ideally you will have:
- At least 4 years local experience as a Project Manager within Fit Out and Refurb Projects.
- You must have strong negotiation skills and excellent record keeping skills
- Experience managing more than one project at any given time.
- Be proficient in building related software packages.
- A desire to find a long term home
- Immaculate presentation skills
To apply online, please click on the link below, or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....