Fantastic opportunity to join our client - an absolute market leader in electronic security and a top workplace.
This job will be based in Canberra and ideal for a seasoned project manager who is experienced in the electronic security space. You would be responsible for the delivery of quality security solutions on projects based in and around Canberra.
This position is tailor made for a self-motivated, driven and team orientated individual who can manage and lead electronic security projects on time and to budget, whilst keeping client's expectations fulfilled at all times.
What we are looking for
- Experience managing projects in the security space, or a similar industry (electrical, BMS, telecomms).
- Good understanding of the electronic security space and local standards
- Ability to confidently communicate with stakeholders, contractors and clients about projects
- Managing budgets, expenditures, quality assurance and safety standards.
- Experience deliverying reports, tenders, as well as looking after financials (invoices, claims etc.)
- Coordination of employees
What's on offer?
- Excellent remuneration package, company vehicle and bonuses
- Flexibility in the workplace
- Excellent working culture
- Exciting projects
Should you be interested in this role and want to find out more, contact myself (Lucas) on 0421436989 or alternatively send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....