Randstad is proud to provide backend support to the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG) in Defence on a variety of projects. We are looking to fill multiple project manager positions to support a range of programs. As a project manager, you will lead a diverse team, influence and negotiate with individuals and groups across the business while contextualising project priorities.
- Plan, develop, coordinate, and assist the team in managing assigned resources and workflows, establishing work priorities, developing strategies, and evaluating project outcomes;
- Create a collaborative framework while monitoring, reporting on, and evaluating contractors’ performance in designated domains.
- Lead the documentation development process to assure project completion by using clear and consistent communication, setting/managing performance and behavioural standards, allocating duties, and leading and developing people.
- Provide extensive technical, professional, and policy advice in the context of complicated project work, and contribute to continuous project planning and management
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder engagement skills to manage and drive transformation throughout the project lifecycle;
- Responsible for maintaining the project schedule to ensure that all scheduled tasks and activities are completed on time.
- Oversee the budget and procurement activities for software, hardware, and licencing;
- Accountable for the management and delivery of work package outputs that comply with relevant legislation, policy, and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand technical, operational, and logistical needs, as well as the capacity to solve difficult problems and handle issues to support capability delivery.
- Proactively manage and identify project risks and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to communicate effectively.
- Evaluate and ensure that legislation, policy, and regulatory frameworks are in sync.
- Ability to analyse, develop, and implement work plans to support the delivery of results, as well as recognise crucial success aspects and recommend modifications
- Proficiency or user experience with technologies such as the Military Integrated Logistics Information System (MILIS);
- Understanding of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and its application to Defense project management, as well as Project Management Methodology (PMMv2);
Given the nature of these positions, applicants must be Australian citizens, and a security clearance, preferably an NV1, will be required.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion, please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message, please report it to Scam Watch at www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....