Our client is a leader in the Energy sector and has an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join their team. The program is focused on replacing their Energy Management System.
We are looking to hear from candidates that have an understanding of functions of an Energy Management or SCADA system and experience with large projects in excess of $5m as well as experience on large transformational programs.
This contract will commence ASAP for an initial period of 12 months with extensions.
Incident Management System (IMS)
The IMS Project is tightly integrated with multiple dependency projects, in particular, the NGNO Advanced Energy Management System (‘AEMS’) Project and the SAP4/Hana project. The delivery of the Project will require effective project management activities for development, approval and execution of the Business Case. The objective of this project is to replace CRM 7 (which is the main tool used to support our clients’ network incident management process) as it is coming to an end of life due to the SAP ERP project.
What do they offer?
- Attractive daily rates on offer
- Very flexible working arrangements
- Free onsite parking (Northern Suburbs)
- Tertiary qualifications in Project or Business management, or related fields.
- Accreditation from PMI or AIPM or equivalent. PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent.
- Experience running complex Agile Software development projects
- Management of procurement activities and vendors.
- Production of various project status reports to governance bodies.
- Manage relationships across the organization and with the Program/project board
- Provide advice and guidance that enables decision making.
- People leadership and stakeholder management.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Effective time management.
- Able to work independently (self-driven) and collaboratively as needed.
- Proven ability to interact with stakeholders.
If you are interested in this opportunity or about other opportunities we currently have, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply directly to this job ad.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.