Randstad is partnering with a highly reputable Civil contractor who has a strong focus across earthworks, excavation and general civil works. Due to recently awarded projects they are looking for a new Project Manager to join the team in North NSW (Tweed shire). You will be working across multiple earthworks and civil projects up to $20m.
Some of your duties include;
- Controlling and managing all aspects of Civil Infrastructure projects
- Project managing from initial site setup to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSEQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting and conducting weekly meetings
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Minimum 5years relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in civil, demolition and or remediation projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of best practice contracting and tendering practices
- Skills using Microsoft Office particularly Project and Excel.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed negotiation, facilitation and influencing skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and respond to the needs of the business
- Experience in the oversight of site works to ensure proposed scope is being undertaken
Please contact Emma Benson on 0426 900 063 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a 100% confidential discussion about your career.
**you must have Australian experience to apply for this role
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....