- Healthcare design & fitout
- Newly created leadership role
- Privately owned, premium brand expanding into SA
This company is a passionate family business that ensures client satisfaction is at the heart of everything they do. A design and construct firm that delivers turn-key fit outs for the healthcare industry, they are a premium brand in their industry. Their point of difference is the level of service and care they provide to clients from concept through to completion.
This business is seeking a hard-working, enthusiastic and personable Project Manager to join their team and develop business opportunities in South Australia.
- 5+ years experience in a Project Management role in commercial, retail aged care or health construction projects, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Degree qualification in a building-related discipline is advantageous
- A strong passion for service and client satisfaction
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and finishing expertise
- Very strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with both the client and your colleagues to ensure timely and successful delivery of every project
- MS Suite proficient
If you feel you meet the criteria required or would like to know more please apply now or email email@example.com or call Luke Cuthbertson, Senior Consultant - Civil White Collar on 0428 262 819.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....