Randstad SA are currently partnering with a state government authority who are managing a number of infrastructure projects across the metro region. The client is seeking experienced Project Managers to join the team to run a number of these projects on their behalf on a contract basis.
Your role in this dedicated and well supported team will be to deliver a full range of project management services, encompassing the following tasks:
- Delivery of refurbishment/re-roofing/air conditioning replacement projects
- Planning and scheduling of projects
- Contractor/stakeholder management
Skills & Experience
To take up this fantastic opportunity, you will need the following skills and experiences:
- Proven experience in building/fit out projects
- Qualification in Engineering/Project management
- Applicants must possess a current DCSI WWC clearance
*To apply please click the pink 'APPLY' button below
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....