This leading healthcare vendor is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team for a 6-12 month daily rate contract. Please note there may also be the opportunity to join the organisation as a permanent employee after this period but if you are a career contractor and don’t wish to pursue permanent work this will not preclude you being considered for the role.
Purpose of the role
Due to an internal promotion, there is now a back fill opportunity for an experienced Project Manager. The immediate remit of the role will be to work with relevant stakeholders to follow an existing project schedule and implement project objectives. As the IT Project Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of project management, including delivery of two projects in accordance with agreed time frames, budget and desired strategic business outcomes.
About the role
- Manage two (maybe 3 projects) projects including a take over from an established project and seeing it through to the end
- Managing all aspects of a project including, planning, project cost, scope definition, stakeholder engagement, risk and issues, project reporting, team/resource management, and project close out
- Lead a number of software upgrade projects within Victoria & South Australia with large healthcare providers
- Manage local and virtual project teams
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure expectations are met and managed
- Experience working in the healthcare sector is highly advantageous
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships across all levels
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to articulate the business context of projects
- Excellent Project Management skills
If you believe you meet the above criteria, please APPLY via the link below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....