As a Project Finance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing financial aspects of major projects within our clients organisation. You will play a critical role in ensuring that projects are delivered within budget, on schedule, and with the highest financial efficiency.Your contribution
- Demonstrate leadership by overseeing all aspects of project budget management and financial reporting for Major Projects Delivery
- Collaborate with project teams to develop and manage project budgets and financial forecasts.
- Monitor project financial performance and report on variances, risks, and opportunities.
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations to support project decision-making.
- Manage project procurement and contract administration, ensuring compliance with financial regulations.
- Prepare financial reports and presentations for senior management and stakeholders.
- Conduct regular project financial audits and reviews.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance financial project management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with project managers, stakeholders, and vendors.
To determine your suitability for the role, you will be assessed on the following key capabilities that link to the “key responsibilities and accountabilities” for this role [use QLD Government leadership competencies]:
- Ability to lead, manage and inspire the day-to-day management of the financial management and business management functions within Major Project Delivery i
- Demonstrated personal responsibility in meeting objectives, including the ability to recognise and resolve complex, ambiguous and political issues impacting on the achievement of outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience delivering high quality project management, financial, procurement and governance tools and reports
- Evidence of the establishment and maintenance of positive working relationships and partnerships with inter-agency and external stakeholders to ensure effective project outcomes.
- Ability to provide advice, guidance and training to the team, ensuring that the team is adhering to all policies and standards and effectively using established systems and tools.
- Tertiary qualifications in the fields of Finance, Business or other related study would be highly regarded.
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven Project Finance Manager looking to join a dynamic team and contribute to the success of major projects, we encourage you to apply.
To apply please click “APPLY NOW” or forward a copy of your most recent CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you submit your application, one of our friendly consultants will be in contact with you!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.