Randstad have been engaged by one of our loyal long standing civil contractor clients, these guys have picked up a number of mining jobs in Central Queensland.
Due to this they are looking for experienced civil Project Engineers who have a number of big earthworks jobs under their belt. These jobs will be run on a FIFO 10/4 and a 7/7 oster so you must be ok with the FIFO lifestyle.
The resources sector is picking back up at pace, our client has identified the need to bring good talent on, keep them safe, engaged in their work and offer them progression.. This is a long term opportunity for the right person.
These projects will involve works on bulk earthworks and concrete, engineers with experience in these fields can help successfully run and build these projects. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a top base salary on attractive FIFO rosters. This is an opportunity to work and grow alongside the industry's best Project Managers and Civil Engineers while being guaranteed long term, permanent work.
Duties will include:
- Management of subcontractors and construction delivery
- Ensuring all site activities and operational delivery is performed in accordance with HSE legislation
- Planning, scheduling, and budgeting, as well as progress and cost reporting
- Quality Assurance of construction delivery
- Providing technical advice for construction work
To be considered for this opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree Civil Engineering
- 5+ years post graduate experience
- Happy to work FIFO
- Large earthworks experience (mining infrastructure highly regarded)
- Proven track record of compliance and safety
If you feel you meet the criteria required or would like to know more please apply now
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....