Attention commercial professionals in the civil infrastructure industry! Have you ever wanted to work with an established civil infrastructure player with an unrivalled reputation in project delivery? Would you like to work on some of the most prestigious water pipeline, drainage and infrastructure projects in Victoria? My client is a growing contractor, working across metro and regional Victoria projects valued up to $80m. I am working with my client exclusively, in order to source a knowledgeable and practical Project Engineer.
Reporting to one of the region’s leading Project Managers, these are things you will be tasked with doing:
- Strong emphasis on water pipelines, drainage, bulk earthworks, cost / program planning, OH&S & compliance.
- Supervising and mentoring project engineers in the business.
- Support engineering solutions and contribute to client requirements.
- Service inspections and relevant research for engineering strategies.
In essence, if you have worked in a similar role for a civil subcontractor company to a high level then these responsibilities should be second nature. As well as working in a similar role, my client is keen to look at candidates with the following:
- 3-6 years minimum site based experience with a highly respected construction company.
- Minimum Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience working in the infrastructure sector.
- The ability to influence and converse freely with workers on site, managers in the business & board level directors.
- Ambition, drive & the hunger to progress and better yourself.
For the right candidate a salary of up to $150k is on offer. Roles like this don’t come up too often, so please do not miss out. Get in touch with myself (Sam Leys) at our Melbourne office to find out more (email@example.com / 0459 941 675).
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.