Randstad's Civil Division is working closely with a Tier 1 and Tier 2 contractors who has won key packages on major Water Infrastructure project within Brisbane metro and regional QLD. They have engaged us to source Project Engineers for permanent long term career opportunites.
Randstad have exciting opportunities for Project Engineers who want to join established project teams to settle and grow professionally achieving long term development and career progression.
Duties will include:
- Working Closely with Project Managers to work on major Water Infrastructure programs / delivery packages
- Dealing with Waste Water Treatment and Pump Station projects
- Water Pipelines,Pump Stations , WWTW, Pipe Relining, Slip Lining, Pipe Bursting
- Sewer Rising Mains / Dams and reservoir upgrades
- Overseeing site works and ensuring key project deliveries are met Commercially minded/ investigate and solve issues and working to set budgets and schedules.
- Able to work to Queensland Urban Utilities (QUU) and other water authorities specifications
- Delivering Underground Utilities and services, WWTW, Pumpstations projects
- Technical, Engineering, Inspection scheduling and quality controls
- Ensuring all site activities and operational delivery is performed in accordance with HSE legislation
- Planning, scheduling, and budgeting, as well as progress and cost reporting
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control of construction delivery
- Local Brisbane Projects and/or Flexible roster either 5/2 or 10/4 DIDO Work life balance
To be considered for this opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
degree Civil Engineering
- Degree qualified Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years post graduate experience with proven Water / Utilities experience
- Must have prior experience in Greenfield / Pumpstations, WWTW upgrades, Pipeline renewals
- QUU Project experience an advantage Or proven Water Infrastructure experience
- Water Treatment - Pipeline Rehabilitation, Storm Water, Drainage Packages Pump Stations
- Proven track record of compliance and safety
- Proven experience working to Tier 1 and Tier 2 Contract level - Managing sub contractors
- Understanding and experience in self performing and sub contract works
- Be able to cost and plan works effectiveley
- Ability to deliver practical soluctions with attention to the required detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you want to join a company who have an extensive pipeline of infrastructure projects - and who will give you autonomy and let you take ownership of your own work then this company is ideal for you
If you feel you meet the criteria required or would like to know more please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org 0403 494544
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....