Are you a Project Engineer looking to join a Major Tier 2 civil infrastructure player with an unrivaled reputation in project delivery?
Attention commercial professionals in the civil infrastructure industry! Have you ever wanted to work with an up and coming civil infrastructure player with an unrivaled reputation in project delivery? Would you like to work on some of the most prestigious level crossing removal projects in Victoria? My client is a large Tier 2 Contractor, working across metro and regional Victoria projects valued from $100m – 300m. I am working with my client exclusively, in order to source a knowledgeable and practical Senior / Project Engineer.
Reporting to one of the region’s leading Construction Managers, these are things you will be tasked with doing:
- Working primarily on major civil infrastructure projects in Metro Melbourne (VicRoads & Metro)
- Strong emphasis on structures (concrete & steel) roadworks, drainage, bulk earthworks, cost/program planning, OH&S & compliance.
- Supervising and mentoring junior engineers in the business.
In essence, if you have worked in a similar role for a Tier 1 or 2 civil infrastructure company to a high level then these responsibilities should be second nature. As well as working in a similar role, my client is keen to look at candidates with the following:
- 5+ years minimum site based experience with a highly respected construction company.
- Minimum Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience working in the infrastructure sector.
- The ability to influence and converse freely with workers on site, managers in the business & board level directors.
- Ambition, drive & the hunger to progress and better yourself.
For the right candidate, a daily rate between $600 - 800 per day + super is on offer. Roles like this don’t come up too often, so please do not miss out. Get in touch with myself (Adam Chamberlain) at our Melbourne office to find out more email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....