Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, this national Civil contractor is currently seeking a motivated Senior Project Engineer or Project Engineer to join the Northern NSW team. Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be primarily responsible for managing multiple civil, industrial, and utility projects across industries.
As the Senior Project Engineer, you will also be responsible for the planning, coordination and controlling of the project from construction through to completion whilst adhering to strict safety conditions.
- Creating and updating program of work
- Creating and tracking cost reports
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Involvement with tendering/estimation
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Creating and modifying ITP’s and SWMS
- Raising RFI’s and tracking responses
- Liaising closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
You will need
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction
- Strong commercial acumen
- Solid programming and planning skills
- Be adaptable and flexible to travel around the NNSW Region
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to grow and develop a high performing team
- The ability to develop, maintain and influence positive working relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- An understanding of safety policies and procedures and the ability to inspire a positive safety culture
- Familiar with MS Project and Microsoft Excel
Please get in touch with me on 0426 900 063 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....