Randstad have been engaged by one of our multinational clients, they have identified the need to bring on a Project Engineer to assist in precontracts and the running of successfully awarded pipeline projects here in Australia. With an abundance of work coming up in this space, in particular the water pipeline area this is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and grow your career with one of the biggest names in the market. You will be initially based in the Brisbane head office and have a heavy influence in the precontract / design stage of projects and will ultimately then assist in the delivery of the job.
The following skills and experience will be needed to be met to be considered:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications, with at least 5 years pipeline experience
- Experience in precontracts and design
- Demonstrated project delivery experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organisation and management skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
If you feel you meet the criteria or would like to find out more please apply now or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....