This is an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the largest membership mergers in Australia.
- Initial 6 months contract with options to extend
- Location - CBD location with working from home flexibility
- Immediate Start
To be successful for the role you will have:
- Prior experience working within finance/insurance or banking sector
- You will be involved in Reports, Financial data, Scheduling, analysis, and documentation for regular Program/Project reporting (status, risks/issues, dependencies, capacity).
- Proven experience working within portfolio or program management settings that use Agile Delivery Teams
- A strong understanding of portfolio, program and project delivery frameworks, including associated risk management and control frameworks.
- Strong attention to quality and detail, coupled with the necessary flexibility to navigate uncertainty
- Strong analytical capability, including the ability to synthesize complex information in order to identify solution options and promote resolutions to problems.
- Capability to work with a variety of stakeholders that have different needs and objectives
- Experience with MS Project Server/Online, SharePoint Online and Office 365 Experience with Atlassian Tools
- Relevant experience in financial services and the superannuation industry an advantage.
- Qualifications achieved in one or more change delivery frameworks including but not limited to in PMBoK, BABoK, Scrum, SAFe, Prince2, MSP, MoP.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the function of governance structures in a medium sized corporate environment.
If you have the above experience and are looking for an exciting challenge please apply within or alternatively Rachael.email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....