Randstad is proud to be partnering with a well known organisation in the Energy sector. We are looking for an experienced IT Project Coordinator with experience working on IT projects.
As an IT Project Coordinator, you will be working closely with the Project Manager and the broader PMO with interactions between the organisation’s support functions in finance, human resourcing and facilities as well as a number of partner organisations.
You will be responsible for coordination across several key and foundational projects over the next five years including replacement of the organisation’s existing Energy Management Systems (EMS).
- Project management basic qualification and an understanding and/or experience working in a PMO
- SAP skills for raising of Purchase requisitions and financial queries
- Project financial management especially in relation to forecast management
- PowerPoint and Visio skills
- General capability in MS Project would be an advantage
- Contract administration experience
Experience working on IT projects is essential
- Management and update of control registers
- Documentation as required under the Program/Project Delivery Framework
- Committee papers and minutes
- Workshop setup, materials and documentation
- Financial analysis including management of forecasts, accruals, acceptance certificates
- Procurement activities and vendor engagement associated with resourcing, invoice processing, purchase requisitions and contract administration
- Preparation of status reports in conjunction with the Project Manager and other team members
- Other activities as requested
What qualities should all applicants have?
We are looking for a resilient and experienced project coordinator who has good communication and can hit the ground running. You are an individual who can work in a team across multiple projects and project managers, but have the ability to work independently. You will need to be able to bounce across projects when needed. You aren't afraid to implement project frameworks, and be ready to work hard and be hands on during this high-profile program of work
For more information on this opportunity, please apply directly to this job ad or call Summer on 0414 650 223
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....