We have an exciting CBD based opportunity with an IT solutions client for a permanent full time Project Coordinator to join their fast paced team.
This fast paced role will be effectively implementing our client’s software for their clients, liaising with key stakeholders and ensuring each project meets the necessary requirements. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, career development opportunities and an amazing, city office with state-of-the-art facilities right near the Central Markets.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- The effective coordination and implementation of multiple clients' software projects
- Tracking the progress of the projects and providing updates
- Being knowledgeable and an expert on various core systems
- Conducting online training/meetings for clients' system administrators with confidence
- Administrative tasks working across several systems
- Answering clients' enquiries via email and phone
Ideally You Will Have:
- Minimum 4 years of proven customer service experience in a customer focused role
- Great understanding/experience and/or qualification in Work, Health and Safety
- Relevant experience in project coordination or similar is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple projects at one time with excellent organisation and multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- Well developed presentation skills with the confidence to train clients on the software – online and face to face (if required)
- Willingness and proven ability to learn new software systems and products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availabilty to work during business hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm
If you have the experience required for this exciting opportunity along with a keen interest in the IT Industry, please apply online with your updated CV. For further enquiries, please call Kammy Lee on 8468 8035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to your application, please note only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted immediately.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....