Our client is a boutique construction company based in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs.They are dedicated to excellence in the construction of custom homes, high-end townhouses and multi-unit developments in Melbourne. Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Maintenance and Repair Coordinator to join the company's Melbourne team.
You will utilise your negotiation skills and contract administration experience to coordinate building insurance claims repair processing cycle and the delivery of exceptional customer service to stakeholders while working closely with the construction supervisors on a regular basis.
- Manage existing client relationships, maintain client satisfaction, adhering to contract requirements and respond to queries.
- Liaising with claim supervisors and updating clients with the progress of their repair works
- Coordinate and support WIP allocations and monitor trade allowances, ensuring all repairs projects meet deadlines.
- Monitor contractors daily progress on site and report to management on status.
- Maintain quality systems for the repair team, including document control.
- Material order and delivery docket checking and verification to invoice.
- Assist in the award of contractor and supplier packages.
- Show initiative and possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Manage and schedule repair works accordingly, ensuring continuous updates to all project stakeholders.
- Maintain records of all repair dates and project costs.
- Providing exceptional customer experiences and proactively delivering personalised service for new and existing customers, to help them through our process.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar Administration/Coordination role in the insurance building industry.
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills to be responsible for different tasks.
- Skill to develop strong relationships with prospects and clients.
- Willingness to learn and work independently under supervision.
- Versatile and able to hit the ground running.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service and organisational skills.
- Join a growing organisation with great company culture
- Great opportunity to progress your career
- Job Security - Immediate start and ongoing, competitive package
How to apply:
If this sounds like you “'APPLY" now and send a copy of your updated resume through to email@example.com or call Louise de Gier on 0449 238 663 for a confidential chat.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....