A family owned and operated Australian company dedicated to excellence in all aspects of architectural hardware and security solutions have an opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join the team. The position will be based out in their North Melbourne office, at a full-time permanent capacity. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills within the construction industry. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring end-to-end project delivery through providing exceptional customer service and project support to the sales team.
Your duties will include:
- Administrative tasks
- Support Sales Representatives to ensure targets are achieved
- Maintain complete and accurate records for multiple projects ranging from Tier 1 to high end residential builders
- Follow the sales process for all projects to deliver a best in market appraisal from customers
- Prepare and submit quotes to follow up in line with customer requirements
- Training on all aspects of this industry
- Perform all team tasks as required
- Identify and implement process improvements
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 1 year of administration experience
- High level of communication
- a highly organised individual with an eye for detail and good time management
- someone who works well within a team
- an inquisitive problem solver
- a genuine desire to learn
- the opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- a pathway into the business for possible growth and development opportunities
- EAP services to employees and their immediate family members
If you believe you are the right fit for this exciting opportunity, hit the APPLY button now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....