Our client specialises in residential construction, insurance repairs, maintenance and renovations. Due to continued growth they currently require an additional member to join their dedicated team.
You will be a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join their team in the position of Insurance Repair Coordinator. The main focus of this role will be to coordinate and manage trades during the repair process for our insurance customers, providing a high level of service at all times.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with insured owners and insurance companies
- Liaise with Suppliers, Subcontractors and our internal team of Supervisors, Estimators and Trades
- Engage, coordinate and manage trades during the repair process
- Coordinate access to properties with insured owners
- Complete administrative duties involved with the insurance claim, including: organising contracts, processing quotes and variations, ensuring relevant certificates and documentation is signed off
- Support and assist Supervisors with administrative duties as required
Skills & Experience required:
- At least 3 - 5 years building administration experience
- Previous experience in the building industry and/or insurance industry
- Positive attitude & high level of customer service
- An ability and willingness to quickly learn new software/systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a professional phone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....