Working in Gordon
6 month full time role possible extension
Paying $35 to $40ph + super (depending on experience)
- Provide project administration and secretarial support;
- Provide high level project administration assistance including scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, taking minutes;
- Register all relevant documents and emails in records management systems
- Assist with the preparation of reports, presentations and documents
- Tracking of correspondence responses through records management systems;
- 3 years experience in a similar role; secretarial, administrative or project support role
- Proven ability to act pro-actively and with discretion and confidentiality
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise work and to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively in a fast paced team environment.
- Demonstrated high level MS Office skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ideally has experience with TechOne, particularly procurement or another similar finance management system (SAP, MYOB)
- Enthusiasm, motivation and demonstrated ability to achieve excellent outcomes and to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, with high level customer service skills
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please apply for this role. All questions will be answered if you are successfully shortlisted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.