Our client is a leader in the Energy sector and has an immediate requirement for an experienced Program Coordinator to join the team. The program is focused on delivering new cybersecurity capability within IT and OT departments, while working with BAU cybersecurity teams to sustain their level of maturity. This typically means many small initiatives are running at any one time. Initiatives can be technical, and interaction is mainly with IT, OT, networks, and cybersecurity stakeholders.
This contract will commence ASAP for an initial period of 6 months with extensions.
What do they offer?
- Attractive daily rates on offer
- Very flexible working arrangements
- Free onsite parking (Northern Suburbs)
- Create and maintain comprehensive program and project documentation, plans and reports, ensuring standards and requirements are met throughout the project lifecycle.
- Maintain (in conjunction with the Project Manager) project schedules including resource allocation, completion percentages, baselining and updated forecasts and cross dependencies.
- Prepare documentation as per the Program & Project Delivery Framework including, closure reports, go-live notices, acceptance certificates, and other documentation as required.
- Records management and administrative support to maintain effective program governance.
- Update resource and financial forecasts.
- Manage the data associated with resource reporting to ensure accuracy of all resource reports and the checking of timesheets against cost codes and statement of work utilisation.
- Financial analysis and monthly accruals.
- Prepare Program Board committee papers, reports and plans.
- Minute taking for control groups and other associated committees.
- Plan and organise Project meetings, workshops and events.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Governance and Compliance experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
- Strong knowledge of written and digital project management tools
- Strong sense of urgency
- Works well with others and in a team environment
- Willingness to take direction from any member of the team
- Knowledge of Project Methodologies: Waterfall; Agile; Scrum; PMBOK; Prince2
- Experience using SAP (or the ability to learn quickly)
- Experience using Jira is highly desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity or about other opportunities we currently have, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply directly to this job ad.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.