Administration opportunities available in the State Government
Randstad is currently working with a State Government Department to source a number of VPS3 Program Officers to join their team for a 2 month contract. These temporary assignments will allow you to broaden your administration and project experience whilst contributing to the meaningful work of the State Government.
You will be an experienced administrative officer with a solid understanding of various administrative processes and procedures. In particular, a broad understanding of processing opportunities with the Public Sector such as grants, claims or general application processing will be key to a successful application.
In terms of location requirements, these opportunities offer the possibility of hybrid work arrangements. Moreover, contract extensions are a possibility, however are dependent on a multitude of factors including budget, workload and performance.
Your typical duties may include:
- Assessing claims in line with eligibility requirements
- Collecting and verifying ID and other key documents
- Advising clients on the outcome of their claim
- Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Updating and maintaining client records and database
- Processing applications with a KPI environment
- Recording client interaction in a CRM system
- Validating terms of engagement with community groups
- Preparing report and/or briefings following outcome of claim
- Executing payments in line with claim outcome
To be successful, you will possess:
- Great communication and customer service skills- both verbal and written;
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills;
- Experience with the following systems and softwares will be looked upon favourably. These include Sharepoint, Oracle, Ariba, SAP, TRIM (Content Manager), CRMs (Salesforce), GEMS and the MS Suite.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
If successful, you will be contacted by a Randstad consultant to organise a meeting to discuss your experience, preferences and expectations in order to determine your suitability to these or other roles.
Please press APPLY NOW or for further information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....