We are currently seeking several experienced Process Workers to join our busy food manufacturing clients in Sydney's west.
Benefits of the role:
- Ongoing & on call roles available
- 8 hour shifts - Monday to Friday + weekend work available
- Day, afternoon and night shift available (5am - 1pm, 1pm - 9pm & 9pm - 5am)
- Temp to perm for successful applicants
To be successful in this role you will be expected to have:
- Previous experience working in food manufacturing, pharmaceutical environments and/or on production lines
- Knowledge of HACCP and GMP would be highly regarded
- Be flexible with working hours and the ability to work at short notice and on-call
- High attention to detail
- A forklift license with highreach expereince would be highly regarded
- Ability to lift 25kgs repetitively
- Your own transport including a valid Driver's Licence
- Excellent personal presentation and good written & spoken English skills
If you think you meet the required experience and qualifications for this role and the position sounds appealing to you then please apply with a current & up to date resume via the link or alternatively you can email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....