To be successful for this role you will require:
- Positive team attitude
- Must come from a Blue Collar background
- Proven reliability and attendance
- Have experience working on a production line
- Assembly experience, preferred but not required
- Be willing and able to work 6am - 2.30pm, plus overtime from time to time
- Be able to complete manual handling tasks
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and adhere to production schedules
- Opportunity to move into a permanent role after 3 month
- All training provided on site
- Must have competent literacy and numuracy skills
If this role sounds like sometyhing you are interested in please don't hesitate to apply using the link below. Only candidates with relative experience will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....