We are currently seeking applications for Production Line workers at our slacks creek location. There are a number of casual positions available for both night and day shifts on a 7 day roster.
You will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a collaborative team to contribute to efficient operations through compliance to company policies and procedures
- Ensuring the safety of all persons on site
- Ensuring the quality of all products manufactured on site
- Ensure all products are manufactured in accordance with the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and made to correct specification
- Working within a process line manfacturing garlic bread, crumpits & loafs of bread.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience in a production position preferably within the food industry
- Understanding of good manufacturing practices (GMP) requirements
- Understanding & compliance to our Safety Management System is mandatory
- Proactive people interaction, with good communication, literacy & numerical skills
- Experience working within a team environment
- Problem solving skills
- Data entry experience highly regarded
- Ability to work flexibly over a range of shifts (both rostered and at short notice)
- Experience working in a busy environment.
If you are intersted in the role please apply below and a Randstad consultant will be intouch.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....