Our Wodonga based manufacturing client is currently seeking several Production & Assembly Workers to join their team. These roles are 5 days/38 hours per week on a mix of day, afternoon and night shift - with opportunities for permanent employment in the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This exciting role will see you:
- Assembly of electrical components;
- Use of power tools and hand tools;
- Winding of electrical coils;
- Quality control; and
- Shift work - day, afternoon and night shifts with overtime available on weekends.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To succeed in this role will have:
- Recent experience in an industrial setting (production, manufacturing or trade roles);
- Ability to undertake shift work;
- High level of physical fitness and strength; and
- Excellent attendance, reliability and attention to detail.
WHATS ON OFFER
If this role is for you, then look forward to:
- $32+ p/hour plus superannuation, with opportunities for overtime;
- Access to Randstad benefits program including special offers for phone plans, private healthcare and financial services as well as discounts from Coles, Woolworths, JB Hi-Fi, Kmart, eBay and more
- Opportunities for career progression and support of industry leading recruitment consultants to help further your career.
- A free Employee Assistance Program that offers you and your family support.
- Referral bonuses - bring your mate along!
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you have the skills, experience and drive to succeed in these roles - apply online now by clicking the "Apply" link. For information about this opportunity please contact Josh Jarrott - Industrial Consultant at Randstad Albury Wodonga on 02 6022 3200 or email email@example.com.
Please Note: Applications for this role are only accepted online. Candidates must be able undergo and pass Drug & Alcohol screening and a functional assessment. Candidates for this role must have suitable Australian work rights
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....