About the positions
We have multiple ongoing Production Worker opportunities on Day shift based at the Marleston site for this highly regarded company. You may be required to work on the production lines and work in cleaning areas. There are various positions available based on knowledge, skills, and experience. There may be potential for contract extension.
Candidates will be provided with appropriate training to enable them to build the skills required for the roles undertaken.
All employees have access to the canteen, on-site car parking, Arnott’s discount biscuit shop, and social club.
- An understanding of team, safety, and quality operating principles
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong performance and attendance history
- Work well under pressure in a busy environment
- Valid license and transport
- Flexibility with shift work
- Available for on-call work
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Production experience
- Previous machine operating experience in a similar industry
- Ability to work 6am - 2pm (Day shift)
- Hand packing experience
To apply for these positions, please click the Apply Button. One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
About The Arnott’s Group
The Arnott's Group portfolio of brands such as Tim Tams, Campbell Soup, Shapes, V8 and Scotch Finger continues the 155-year legacy of the Arnott family, providing quality, great-tasting food. Our ambition is to be a regional powerhouse of consumer food brands and our purpose is simple: to create delicious moments. We foster equality, diversity and sustainability, high performance with integrity, balancing decisions from our head and heart and delighting our customers every time....