Due to rapid industry growth, Randstad are seeking Production Technicians for the assembly, inspection, programming and testing of electronics and components in a Workshop Production environment. The successful candidates will form part of a local team using available resources such as engineering drawings and assembly procedures to ensure compliance for mining environments. These opportunities are based on the Central Coast for an immediate start and will lead into Permanent Positions for the right candidates.
What are we looking for?
- Previous workshop experience in a production / assembly environment
- Keen interest in electronics
- Sound mechanical aptitude and confident with hand and power tools
- Great work ethic and commitment to seeing a project through to the end
- Genuine commitment to safety policies and procedures
- Have reliable transport
- Excellent work references that can support your application
What we can offer you:
- $30 / Hour Day shift + Overtime available
- Permanent positions for the right candidates
- Training and progression opportunities in hazardous areas / testing and compliance
- Central Coast based
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing support from your Randstad team
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to apply please apply via the link or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....