Production Support Administrator
- Temp to Perm Fulltime Opportunity paying 60k-65k| Immediate Start
- Located in Villawood | Parking on site
- Working hours 6am to 2pm or 7am to 3pm
Our client, a very well recognised manufacturing company are looking to recruit their next valuable team member! They are based in the Villawood region, giving you an opportunity to work close to home. With recent growth within the business, they require an Production Support Administrator to support their busy Production team. This is a permanent opportunity working full time hours, Monday to Friday- 6am to 2pm or 7am to 3pm
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Print out shop floor product specification sheets and update as necessary.
- Verify goods received on site and process in SAP.
- Maintain accurate stock control for raw materials and work in progress, conducting cycle counting in line with Company Inventory Policy.
- Assisting Warehouse with cycle counts and processing in SAP once approved, per the inventory adjustment matrix
- Update, review and distribute production shift reports including kg daily analysis.
- Ensuring production documentation
- Ensuring accurate and timely good receipt in SAP
- Take minutes at production (i.e. Tool Box Talk) meetings, compile and distribute.
- Provide production/delivery confirmation to customer service
- Update customer service, despatch and sales on delays
- Create purchase orders for the Local suppliers for all packaging materials as per planned production usage to ensure adequate supply.
- Create Purchase orders for factory consumables, spare parts etc. as required and requested.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise and deal with several tasks at once.
- Experience in Production support administration, operations or logistics processes etc
- Previous clerical experience
- Capacity to multi-task and work autonomously
If you are looking for a role you can stay in long term, grow your experience and be rewarded with an exciting experience this is the role for you. Should you require further information please contact Dimpy Mehta on 02 9615 5366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....