- Opportunity to join a fast growing company with sites all across Australia
- Work with a business that promotes the wellbeing of their people
- Great salary package and opportunities to progress within the company
Food manufacturing company with sites all across Australia. They are a fresh food and ingredient supplier to all major retailers.
- Lead, motivate and develop a production team to achieve daily production outcomes
- Monitor and inspect day-to-day operations to ensure productivity
- Implement and streamline manufacturing processes, procedures and systems
- Manage production demand and workflow scheduling
- Ensure all machines are well-maintained and coordinate servicing when required
- Ensure site adherence to OH&S and relevant food safety standards
- Deliver on production output and quality according to standard operating procedure
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry essential
- Ability to implement and streamline manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of GMP and HACCP
- Good computer and software skills
- Team leader and supervisor experience highly regarded
- Full Australian work rights
Don't miss this opportunity and apply now!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....