Our Client is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes. We have a fantastic Opportunity for multiple Process Workers to join their high performing team at the Dry Creek Facility.
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Experience working within in a Food / Manufacturing based company
- Compliance with food safety and quality requirements
- Fit and healthy and can show a strong history of similar manual handling experience
- Current car and drivers License
- Able to pass a drug and medical testing
- Flexibility in working a rotating roster
- Able to start immediately
Successful Candidates will have an opportunity to be trained on the job and to be part of a close team. There will also be the opportunity to transition to Permanent for the right persons.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply or alternatively send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the office on 8256 4200 for further information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....