- Full time career opportunity for Production Planner;
- Preferably come out of a technical manufacturing environment;
- Min 1 years relevant experience in planning;
We are looking for a qualified Production Planner to organise production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
An excellent production planner is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimise them. They are organised and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role.
The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
- Coordinate production workflow and production schedules for multiple products and customised orders;
- Plan and prioritise operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay;
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand;
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations;
- Schedule shift according to production needs;
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget;
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption;
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.);
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports;
- Keep paperwork organised;
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff;
- Material ordering;
- Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labour required for production
- Evaluating customer orders and material and production capacity to create suitable production schedules.
- Proven experience as production planner;
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles;
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning);
- Advanced Excel skills and ERP systems;
- Good at math and statistics;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication abilities;
- Revel Qualification in Engineering or Supply Chain;
Work Rights & Salary
Must have full work rights for Australia;
Salary Package - $77,000 - $88,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
How to apply:
Apply online, applications must include an updated detailed word cv. Welcome to call 72 hours after the application has been submitted - 0449 229 194
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....