Seeking reliable candidates with a production background for ongoing positions based in Laverton.
About the job:
- 8 hours/shift for Day, Afternoon or Night shift (Overtime available)
- Monitoring Production
- Machine Trouble Shooting
- Loading materials – Plastic/glass bottles, cans, labels, glue & cartons need to be electronically or manually loaded by the operator in cycle with machine
- Changing machine parts
- Housekeeping and cleaning of machines and work area
In return you will have the opportunity to work with a large global company who over great staff benefits.
On site parking and outstanding facilities available during lunch and tea breaks.
To be successful:
- You will have previous experience working on a production line or as a machine operator
- Be available to work an ongoing rotating roster (Rosters are confirmed ahead of time)
- Must be available to start as soon as possible as this position is currently vacant
- Be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including D&A testing
Positions will not be available for long so please click the "apply now" buttion to submit your resume.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....