About the Job:
As a Mining Excavator Operator, you will play a vital role in various aspects of their mining operations, showcasing your versatility and contributing to the overall success of their projects in the Northern Territory.
- Operate and maintain excavators in a safe and efficient manner to meet production targets
- Execute precise excavation tasks based on project requirements and geological considerations
- Strictly adhere to safety protocols and procedures, actively promoting a culture of safety within the team.
- Participate in safety meetings and contribute to hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Support the maintenance team in routine equipment inspections and basic maintenance tasks.
- Promptly report equipment issues to ensure timely repairs and optimal equipment performance.
- Collaborate with the mining team to ensure the extraction and transportation of high-quality ore.
- Follow established quality control measures and promptly report any deviations or concerns.
- Maintain accurate records of daily activities, equipment usage, and any incidents or observations.
- Complete daily logs and reports in accordance with company procedures.
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience as an excavator operator
- Full work rights
- Able to pass a pre employment medical and D&A
- Able to provide Rii’s for various machine competencies alternatively VOC’s training transcripts, detailing on company letterhead
- Valid heavy equipment operator license/certification.
- Strong commitment to safety and the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
What you will get in return
- $56 p/h
- Weekly Pay
- benefits from the start of your contract including discounts and offers from Woolworths, JB Hi-Fi, Kmart, Event Cinemas, and more
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please select the APPLY NOW button
Any questions? please contact via email to email@example.com M: 0434 600 977
Unfortunately due to the large response to our adverts it is not always possible to advise all candidates of the outcome of unsuccessful applications. We will strive to contact via telephone or email to our best of our ability.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.