You will have 2 or more years of estimating experience and are looking to progress your career as a valued member.
- Ensure all site files contain clear and accurate information and that they are prepared in a timely manner and in accordance with the predetermined schedule
- Implement cost control measures into the master BOQ’s and ensure Bills of Quantities are accurate and complete
- Maintain a sufficient level of labour and material contractors and suppliers to undertake budgeted works within the required time frames
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer expectations are met
- Effectively communicate with construction staff, administration staff and other stakeholders
- Experience working in a similar role in the volume home building industry
- Tertiary qualifications in building/construction or trade background
- Experience working with Databuild/Dynamics, Framework or similar is desired but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to quality
- Effectively prioritise and manage daily tasks
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Competitive salary packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Working with an award winning builder
- Fun and collaborative environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or email email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Marko Durdevic on 0401 353 998.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....