Global Human Resources company requires a full time Product Owner to join their Product Squad and drive strategy by producing and maintaining a product vision and roadmap for their Products.
You will work with a diverse range of Operating Companies in the Asia Pacific region to build and implement solutions.
The Product Owner will be responsible for setting the product vision, maintaining and communicating the product roadmap, delivering high quality, cutting edge software.
On a daily basis you will:
- Work across product roadmap, customer engagement, product vision and high quality software.
- Ensure the roadmap is published and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Build deep relationships with the customer organisations to understand business operations.
- Set & communicate product vision to internal teams, stakeholders and other parties.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the client product is highly scalable.
- Ensure the product reflects accurately the ambition to the business to provide excellent user experience.
To succeed in the role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with senior stakeholders and global clients.
- Highly experienced working as Business Analyst for 3+ years and/or strong Product background.
- Knowledge of B2B, B2C and SaaS.
- Working experience of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Public transport consisting of Buses & Trains is a 5 min walk away.
A package consisting of Base + Super and training is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for a confidential discussion or just hit the apply button below
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....