Our client is a global mining technology company with a suite of technical products into the mining and resources space. They have seen consistent growth in both their business as well as their product offering. They are very well established in the market and are known for their reliability and results.
- Research our market's consumer preferences then target and segment our customers effectively based on this research
- Collaborate with sales team to create marketing content that will enable the sales team
- Create product marketing content that clearly and effectively communicates our value-proposition
- Oversee product launches, feature releases, and product positioning
- This role will be heavily involved in the global planning and strategy as well as implementing large scale marketing campaigns
- Lias with international and global teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related area
- 4+ years' of product marketing experience
- Be strategically and forward focussed
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Open to relocating candidates Australia wide
If you would like more information on the company or the role feel free to reach out to Tim Evans on 0429 935 933 or email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....