- Opportunity to be part of Strategic Product Planning
- Meaningfully contribute to the future of a Defence Prime
- Flexible work in a strong team environment
Randstad Defence is looking for an experienced Product Manager in Melbourne, Victoria
In this role you will manage and maintain a portfolio of products to ensure that all product inclusions are based on high quality business decisions and aligned to the business unit’s strategic plans.
The Product Manager will also work with sales to identify and assess market opportunities based on end-user interests and needs, customer opportunities and needs, market and industry trends and technology break-throughs and manage the process that decides whether to invest resources or not into the development of maintenance of products.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Work with sales to translate identified market opportunity into requirement specification for the Commercial Product
- Manage and develop the Business Cases to introduce new products including any R&D investment, make buy decisions etc.
- Align product development and specifications with customer needs
- Work with engineering to manage product specifications, development and obsolescence issues
- Manage the process of commercialising the product including marketing material, specifications/data sheet, packaging and training material
- Maintain products including developing annual maintenance budget and resource requirements
- Work with Engineering to maintain technical artefacts, design and system requirements;Assist with enhancing brand awareness through marketing campaigns/trade shows etc
- Support the development of product designs including mobile field hospitals, evacuation modules and deployable infrastructure
- Proactively support relevant tender opportunities and contract implementation activities
- Bachelor’s in Marketing/ Product Management/ Engineering/ Biomedical/ Healthcare
- Circa 5 years’ experience across the product development process (preferably medical) from initial concept phase through to development, verification, regulatory approval, production setup and launch
- Experience in a defence or healthcare environment;
- Experience with certification standards (e.g. ISO 9001)
- Proven ability in customer liaison and stakeholder engagement
- Experience with product management tools e.g. MS Project, Jira
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
The candidate must be an Australian citizen, and have/be eligible for an NV1 clearance.
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please email us at email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....