- Leadership opportunity within a well-established FMCG company
- Join a company that invests in developing their employees
- Great salary package available for the right candidate
Our client is a food manufacturing company with products available in retailers all across Australia. They are passionate about food innovation and about their people.
- Manage product development team to deliver on projects from concept to commercialisation
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful product launches
- Collaborate with sales team on client presentations and product launches
- Continuously streamline technical processes for consistent product quality and safety
- Speed up development and commercialisation of sustainable SKUs into the market
- Execute the defined stage gate process to meet key hurdle rates
- Stay ahead of market trends and drive product innovation
- Mentor the product development team and promote a positive team culture
- Tertiary qualification in Food Technology, Food Science or similar
- Experience in a similar role in the food manufacturing industry is essential
- A background in Quality Assurance would be an advantage
- Leadership and project management experience advantageous
Apply now or call Puiyee Thye on 0428 751 002 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....