Client: State Government
Location: East Perth
Length: 6months +
Hourly rate: $40 -45ph + super
Fulltime Monday to Friday
- Develops low to moderate risk contracts including the formation of contracts and preparation of tender/quotation documentation and evaluation process.
- Provides purchasing advice on non-complex contract development and management issues.
- Awards, varies, extends or terminates contracts to an agreed value.
- Prepares comparative assessment reports, recommendations and associated correspondence for contracts and tenders.
- Participates in briefing sessions for the acceptance, approval and awarding of contracts.
- Assists clients with the preparation of procurement plans for low to moderate contracts and coordinates the contract planning process.
- Liaises with clients and stakeholders on operational tendering matters
- Provides contract research, analysis and reporting to identify improvements to contracts.
- Relevant experience working within a complex contracts and procurement environment.
- Understanding of the public sector supply environment.
- Well-developed verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to liaise, consult and negotiate with a variety of individuals.
- Sound written communication skills that includes the ability to prepare procurement and technical documents.
- Well-developed conceptual and analytical skills with the ability to solve problems of a complex nature.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise work assignments within the team to ensure goals and objectives are met.
To express your interest in this role, please click "APPLY".
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....